This is the first post I am doing from my iPhone. And I must say this official Blogger application makes things so much easier! Before this I didn't see the point in posting a short entry coz there's just so much hassle but now look! I can just do it from my phone!
So last night the boyfriend and I decided to go to Hippos Creek for dinner! Hippos creek is this amazing African Grill restaurant. They do the best meats! Not to mention authentic! We are not frequent customers as the price is pretty steep but it is a good celebratory restaurant:)
As usual we already knew what we wanted to order. I had the Hunters Assagai and my boyfriend had the ribs:) for my dish you could choose between 350gms and 500gms while for the ribs you have a choice of 500 gms or 1kg:) I think coz ribs ate just mainly bones that's why they give more weight haha!
So basically my Hunters Assagai is pieces of rib eyed steak on a skewer with garlic butter dripping from the top down to a bowl of fresh chips! Yummy doesnt that make you hungry already?? I always order for my steak to be medium rare coz I think getting it medium done is a waste as it usually is too dry but your preference really:)
The branch we went to yesterday was the one at Hillary's boat harbor and not need to say the view was spectacular:) we got a window seat overlooking the port and we could watch the sunset. Ahhh romance was in the air:)
The atmosphere in the restaurant was also very pleasant, I especially likes the high ceiling:) I thought it was really nice alongside the ceiling to floor glass panels:)
My dish was urberly yummy and I could tell it was already pre marinates in seasoning buy having that garlic butter drip on it while being served was just icing on the cake. Not to mention you get flavored chips as well!:)
A restaurant we highly highly recommend! We have been back quite a few times ourselves!:)






No comments:
Post a Comment